Research Fellow, School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
The School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering invites applicants for the position of Research Fellow.
- Responsible for the development of distributed online optimization algorithms and convergence analysis
- Application of the developed algorithms in AI
- Publications in top tier journals
- Possess PhD degree in Mathematics/Control Theory
- Strong analytical skill
- Research experiences in optimization and control
- Strong publication record
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Good interpersonal skill
- Excellent teamwork awareness
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.